Just Published: "Internet Access: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide"
Fast Market Research recommends "Internet Access: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
[USPRwire, Fri Mar 04 2016] The NAFTA Internet Access industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size value and volume, and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA internet access market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA internet access market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA internet access market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The internet access industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $259,719.5 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 35.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the internet access industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $220,073.9 million in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $32,108.8 and $7,536.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the internet access industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $369,591.4 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $66,428.7 and $14,043.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA internet access market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA internet access market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA internet access market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA internet access market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Phones: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Pet Care: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Paper & Paperboard: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Food Retail: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Generics: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide