Just Published: "Aircraft Actuator Market - Global Forecast to 2022"
New Computer Technology research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Apr 19 2016] Aircraft Actuator Market by Component (Electronic, Electrical, & Mechanical), Application (Power Generation, Power Distribution, Flight Control, Landing & Braking, Fuel, Avionics, & Health Monitoring), Aircraft Type and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
"Aircraft actuator market expected to be driven by the power generation systems application"
The aircraft actuator market is expected to reach 20.13 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 9.5% between 2016 and 2022. An increasing trend to adopt the more electric aircraft (MEA) concept has resulted in an increasing number of electronic components replacing the traditional mechanical or hydraulic components. This has resulted in an increased power requirement for electronic components, further increasing the demand for power generation systems and would be the major driver for the growth of the aircraft actuator market.
Full Report Details at
"Hydraulic to be the leading actuator type during forecast period"
Among all the actuator types, hydraulic actuators accounted for the largest market share in 2015. Hydraulic actuators are the most powerful type of actuators which deliver high power and better control with a good response time, and without utilizing much space, because of which they are widely used as part of aircraft machineries.
"Converters expected to be fastest-growing electronic components during the forecast period"
Among all the electronic components types, converters accounted for the largest market share in 2015 and the market for the same is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. Due to the emergence of the more electrical aircraft concept, the requirement of electricity generation and distribution in aircraft would increase significantly; this would give rise to the associated components market including converters.
Breakup of primaries:
* By Company Type - Tier 1 - 40%, Tier 2 - 40%, and Tier 3- 20%
* By Designation - C-Level - 30%, Director Level - 50%, and Others - 20%
* By Region - North America - 40%, Europe - 30%, APAC - 20%, and RoW - 10%
Key players in the aircraft actuator market include Honeywell Aerospace, Inc. (U.S.), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), Safran SA (France), UTC Aerospace Systems (U.S.), Woodward, Inc. (U.S.), Microsemi Corporation (U.S.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), and Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
* This report includes the market statistics pertaining to component, aircraft type, and application along with their respective market size.
* The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the aircraft actuator market.
* Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the aircraft actuator market have been detailed in this report.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- GaN Power Devices Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- Position Sensor Market - Global Trend and Forecast to 2022
- IoT Gateway Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- Laser Technology Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2022
- Process Liquid Analyzers Market - Global Forecast to 2022