Internet of Things (IoT) Leaders - New Market Research Report
ARM, Broadcom, Cisco, Freescale, Google, Intel, McAfee, Oracle, PTC, Qualcomm, Samsung
[USPRwire, Tue Sep 30 2014] The telecommunications industy is rapidly evolving to a world in which objects (devices, equipment, and other assets) are autonomously communicating, transacting, signaling, etc. Arguably this so-called Internet of Things (IoT) market will overtake human communications rapidly as there are vastly more objects in the world than humans, they can communicate much faster, much more frequently, and for many more reasons than humans.
This report provides an evaluation of leading companies and associated solutions within IoT marketplace. Companies included in this study include ARM, Broadcom, Cisco, Freescale, Google, Intel, McAfee, Oracle, PTC, Qualcomm, Samsung, SAP, TE Connectivity, and Texas Instruments. The report also analyzes the IoT ecosystem including critical functions and potential company M&A targets.
This report is an excellent complement to the Mind Commerce report Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Networks: Technologies, Business Drivers, and Market Outlook. Inquire about discounts available for procuring both reports together. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Full Report Details at
* Companies providing the fundamental building blocks and support infrastructure for IoT are positioned to capitalize the most in the early days of IoT. This group of companies consists of component (hardware, software, and middleware) as well as support solutions (security, privacy, interoperability, and controls).
* There will be many companies/solutions that will emerge in the years 2014 - 2020, which are prior to a large inflection point for IoT, and also represent the formative years for the IoT ecosystem to develop functionality necessary to sustain itself and for sufficient market verticals to adopt automated business practices and related service offerings.
* We see consolidation occurring, both early and late, within the IoT lifecycle and ecosystem. Some of the early players fulfilling critical roles such as Identity Management, will be acquired by much bigger companies very early in the introduction stage.
* The IoT mediation capability is key to the sustainable growth of IoT services as it provides critical functions such as privacy, security, access control, preference control, and more.
* Identify leading IoT companies and their strategies
* Identify critical needs and solutions such as IoT mediation
* Learn why the companies/solutions evaluated are IoT leaders
* Understand why other companies are not included and their future
* Identify potential acquisition targets such as IoT identity management companies
* See how leading companies are positioning themselves within the IoT ecosystem
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Networks: Technologies, Business Drivers, and Market Outlook
- Internet of Things Technology and Application Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Internet of Things (IOT) Leaders: Qualcomm
- Internet of Things (IOT) Leaders: Intel
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine-To-Machine (M2M) Communication Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2014 - 2019)