Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Trust
New Consumer Goods market report from Canadean: "Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Trust"
[USPRwire, Mon Aug 17 2015] "Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Trust' examines how and why people are becoming less trusting of the practices and activities of brands and corporations. The report focuses on how traceability is more important than ever when it comes to protecting brand share and what strategies brands can engage to maximise perceptions of trust over their activities and practices
* Consumers do not believe that big companies have their best interests at heart and product positioning and marketing is often deliberately misleading because of the focus on profit maximization
* There is a growing preference for small brands that consumers deem more "real" and trustworthy and seen as a refreshing alternative to big brands that inherently prompt feeling of distrust
* The rate of change currently occurring in society is also fuelling feelings of distrust as consumers become more opposed to products and cultures that they are unfamiliar with - resulting in greater demand for local products
* Story-based marketing is an effective way of enhancing trust among people when it comes to new products, by linking production methods and sourcing to greater levels of quality and as a result, trust
Full Report Details at
This report provides an in-depth analysis of consumer attitudes and behavior when it comes to businesses. It examines how trust is eroding as a result of increased levels of skepticism brought about by issues such as product recalls and safety alerts and the dangers of information being spread via channels such as social media that does not always turn out to be accurate. The report discusses what strategies brands can adopt to ensure that they keep consumers on-side and take advantage of the growing need of trust and transparency
Get access to:
* Exclusive analysis of a 48 country attitudes and behavior survey, presented to ensure that the content is applied and relevant to stake-holders across the supply-chain.
* Analysis of key attitude and behaviors influencing consumption patterns and recommendations of how best to target such consumption occasions.
* Regional comparisons granting unique insight into varying regional and country attitudes to levels of trust.
* Detailed matrixes exploring key recommendations for manufactures from a product, targeting and retail perspective; broken down by Food, Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, and Cosmetics and Toiletries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Help develop brand loyalty via consumer trust through developing strategies that enhance transparency and trust
* Look to develop new and innovative ways to help re-connect with shoppers through promotions based around trust and transparency
* Increase willingness for consumers to pay a premium for products because of marketing techniques and quality assurances that enhance feelings of trust and safety
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Value
- Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Ethics
- Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Experience and Enjoyment
- Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Convenience
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding attitudes and behaviors that influence global consumption habits