Egypt Information Technology Report Q1 2015 - New Report Available
Fast Market Research recommends "Egypt Information Technology Report Q1 2015" from Business Monitor International, now available
[USPRwire, Thu Jan 01 2015] A combination of a more stable domestic political and economic environment, combined with a supportive policy environment, underpins our positive medium - term outlook for the development of Egypt's IT market . However , in the short term downside risk remains due to Egypt's fragile politi cal and economic environment . Additionally , the potential reduction of financial support to Egypt from Gulf states could weigh on growth over the short term. However, over the medium term growth will be driven by trends such as the develop ment of Egypt as a hub between the Middle East and Africa , the growth of the outsourcing industry and cloud computing adoption . Our generally positive outlook is also underpinned by a low penetration of PCs and IT services , which BMI expects vendors to capitalise on as private consumption growth gradually gains momentum over the five years to 2018.
Full Report Details at
Headline Expenditure Projections
* Computer Hardware Sales: EGP6.950bn in 2014 to EGP7.78bn in 2015, up 11.5% in local currency terms. Low-cost tablets continue to be the largest category by volume but we also expect growth in notebook and hybrid volumes in 2015.
* Software Sales: EGP2.51bn in 2014 to EGP2.98bn in 2015, up 20.4% in local currency terms. Enterprise software spending growth expected to accelerate as a wider range of SaaS options become available in Egypt, with greater affordability expected to be the trigger for more widespread adoption.
* IT Services Sales: EGP3.46bn in 2014 to EGP4.61bn in 2015, up 20.3% in local currency terms. The growth of the local outsourcing and software development industry is key to IT services growth, further supported by rising public and private sector demand for cloud-based infrastructure and platform services.
Key Trends And Developments
Despite the widespread disruption caused by the political uncertainty and instability of recent years, BMI considers the government to have continued making a positive...
The Egypt Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's Egypt Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in Egypt.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Venezuela Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Argentina Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Malaysia Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Thailand Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- China Information Technology Report Q1 2015