Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT - New Market Study Published
Fast Market Research recommends "Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT" from MindCommerce, now available
[USPRwire, Tue Apr 01 2014] Subscription to Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the client with access to analysis in the form of periodic reports, news flashes, custom analysis and over the phone consultation in a variety of areas including communications, content, commerce, and applications.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscriber will receive advisory services about topics of interest. Subscribers may ask either general questions or specific questions relative to Google Market Intelligence research and analysis. The number of individuals that may engage research and consulting staff depends on the subscription level.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscription service focuses on strategies, applications, competitive analysis and business assessment for Augmented Reality within telecom and ICT as well as various industry verticals. In addition, Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the following benefits:
Full Report Details at
* Regularly updated reports in key technology and market development areas
* Custom report development for clients subscribing at higher levels
* Dedicated analyst support addressing Google and related communications, commerce, content, and applications
* Wireless carriers and other service providers
* Augmented Reality (AR) application developers
* Telemetry, Telematics, and vehicle monitoring companies
* Telecom (fixed and wireless) and ICT infrastructure providers
* Government agencies, regulatory authorities, and commissions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market - Global Forecast and Analysis to 2013 - 2018
- Augmented Reality: Vendor Assessment, Market Analysis, and Forecast 2013 - 2016
- Top ICT spenders in the French Communications and IT Sector - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Top ICT spenders in the Australian Communications and IT Sector - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Augmented Reality in Healthcare