Pallet Bands Market Projected to Augment at a Notable CAGR during the Forecast Period until 2028
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
[USPRwire, Wed Dec 05 2018] In the packaging industry, there are various packaging solutions that are developed to provide spill-proof packaging. Pallet bands form an easy-to-use, secure, and cost-economical pallet load-unitizing solution, generally used in the free movement of finished bulk products across warehouses and retail outlets. While the pallet bundling process through shrink wrapping often takes approximately one minute, an employee takes just a second to apply a rubber or silicon band to unitize a pallet load. Pallet bands, also referred to as mover bands, can be applied or removed in seconds, and hence, save the wastage of time in packaging operations. Also, the high adoption of bulk containers for the continuous and easy movement of products among end-user industrial companies is expected to lead to a spur in the demand for pallet bands over the forecast period.
Get Free Sample Report here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2390
Global Pallet Bands Market: Dynamics
A rise in concerns regarding the damage of finished bulk products during shipping and transportation across key end-use industries, such as chemicals & petrochemicals, electronic goods, construction material, food & beverages, etc., is largely expected to drive the pallet bands market over the coming decade. The market for pallet bands in the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the most lucrative opportunities, owing to their high application in the industrial as well as retail sectors – ready packaging. Moreover, countries like India, China, Vietnam, etc., in attribution to the growing industrialization, are estimated to push the pallet bands market in this region.
Global Pallet Bands Market: Segmentation
The global pallet bands market can be segmented on the basis of product type, packaging pattern, inner circumference, and end use industry served.
The global pallet bands market can be segmented on the basis of product type into:
- Outdoor Pallet Bands
- Freezer Pallet bands
- Drum Liner Bands
- Tuff Job Bands
- Thrash Can Pallet Bands
The global pallet bands market can be segmented on the basis of packaging pattern into:
- Standard Pallet Bands
- Heavy-duty Pallet Bands
The global pallet bands market can be segmented on the basis of material type into:
- Natural Rubber
- Synthetic Rubber
The global pallet bands market can be segmented on the basis of circumference into:
- Pallet Bands with Inner Circumferences Less Than 50"
- Pallet Bands with Inner Circumferences Ranging Between 50" to 75"
- Pallet Bands with Inner Circumferences Ranging Between 75" to 100"
- Pallet Bands with Inner Circumferences Ranging Between 100" to125"
- Pallet Bands with Inner Circumferences Above 125"
The global pallet bands market can be segmented on the basis of end-use industry served into:
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Industry
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Consumer Durables & Electronic Goods (CDEG) Industry
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals Industry
- Agriculture & Allied Industries (Fertilizers, etc.)
- Automotive Industry
- Construction and Allied Industries
- Paper and Allied Industries
- Textiles and Apparels Industries
- Others Industries (Oil & Gas Products Industry, etc.)
Request for Table of Content- https://www.factmr.com/report/2390/pallet-bands-market
Global Pallet Bands Market: Regional Outlook
The global market for pallet bands is estimated to be controlled by North America as well as some developed countries of Western Europe. This scenario is attributed to the establishment of various multi-national companies that deal in chemical, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries across the region. The Latin American region is expected to display an above-average growth in the pallet bands market. Middle East & African countries are projected to deliver untapped growth opportunities, thus leading to the extensive demand of pallet bands in chemical & petrochemical as well as construction allied industries, thus serving the demand for pallet bands in the regional markets.
Overall, these aforementioned regional scenarios are expected to positively impact the global pallet bands market over the forecast period.
Global Pallet Bands Market: Key Players
Some of the key players currently operating in the global pallet bands market are:
- Aero Rubber Company, Inc.
- Uline, Inc.
- Alliance Rubber Company, Inc.
- Central Elastic Corporation SDN BHD
- CherrySource Ltd
- Sangani Industries
- Vestil Manufacturing Corporation
- First Place Supply, Inc.
- Fastenal Company
- Encore Packaging LLC
- Continental Western Corporation (CWC)
- Staples, Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Pallet Bands Market Report is available for Pre-booking – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2390/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/