Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Evaluation Targets Advancement Anticipated until 2026
Pressure sensitive adhesive tapes find extensive utilization in the automotive, construction & building, and medical industries. These tapes are used mostly for HVAC pipe mounting & wrapping, splicing, casketing, sealing, and masking purposes.
[USPRwire, Tue Dec 04 2018] A key determinant for driving demand for pressure sensitive adhesives is growing requirement for weight reduction in products that offer high bonding solutions. A prevailing trend in the pressure sensitive adhesives market is use of lightweight and cost-effective engineering plastics across diverse end-use industries including electronics, construction and automotive.
Get Free Sample Report here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=441
Pressure sensitive adhesive market has been touted to observe significant growth in account of robust demand from packaging and labelling industries. Growing adoption of RFID labels on the back of their role in making improvements in inventory management has been anticipated to impact demand for pressure sensitive labels positively. This is mainly because RFID labels are wireless non-contact tags that seek widespread application in a variety of end-use industries including medical, packaging, architecture and automotive. Mounting pressure from regulatory authorities regarding enhanced mileage performance and emission reduction in vehicles has proliferated adoption of pressure sensitive adhesives in automotive applications. With growing capability of the pressure sensitive adhesives in labelling and automotive applications, factors such as stringent energy efficiency laws, growing health concerns, and increasing environmental concerns about GHG emissions will influence the market expansion.
5 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026 (In Terms of Volume)
- Sales of pressure sensitive adhesives will remain the largest in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), accounting for nearly half share of the market by 2026-end. Sales of pressure sensitive adhesives in APEJ will register the highest CAGR through 2026.
- Sales of Pressure sensitive adhesives will also remain high in North America and Europe, collectively estimated to reach approximately 25,000 Mn sq. m by 2026-end.
- Acrylic will continue to be the top-selling resin type in the global pressure sensitive adhesives market. However, sales of rubber are projected to reflect a relatively higher CAGR through 2026.
- Based on backing material, sales of polypropylene will remain considerably larger than those of paper, polyvinyl chloride, and other backing materials combined. Polypropylene sales are projected to hold over three-fifth volume share of the market by 2026-end.
- Tapes are expected to remain the largest application of pressure sensitive adhesives, trailed by labels. Sales of pressure sensitive adhesives in these two applications are collectively projected to hold over four-fifth share of the market by 2026-end. Pressure sensitive adhesives will register the fastest sales expansion in medical and graphic films applications through 2026.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/441/pressure-sensitive-adhesives-market
Fact.MR’s report has listed key participants actively contributing to the market growth, which include 3M Company, Tesa SE, Nitto Denko Corporation, LINTEC Corporation, BASF SE, Lohmann GmbH & Co. KG, Exxon Mobil Corporation, and Scapa Group PLC.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market - Executive Summary
- Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Definition
3.2. Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis and Trends
3.7. Key Regulations
3.8. PESTLE Analysis
3.9. Competition Matrix
3.10. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.11. Competition Footprint Matrix
3.12. Product Lifecycle
3.13. Factors Influencing Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Sales
3.14. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Size and Forecast By Resin Type , 2012-2026
4.1.1. Acrylic Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
188.8.131.52. Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (Mn sq m) Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Market Share Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.2. Rubber Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
18.104.22.168. Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (Mn sq m) Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Market Share Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.3. Other Product Types Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
188.8.131.52. Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (Mn sq m) Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Market Share Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.2. Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Size and Forecast By Backing Material, 2012-2026
4.2.1. Polypropylene Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
18.104.22.168. Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (Mn sq m) Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Market Share Comparison, By Region
Grow Your Business From Expert Advice- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=441
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/