New Market Report: Nigeria Insurance Report Q1 2016
New Financial Services research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Sun Nov 08 2015] In spite of low penetration levels, Nigeria's life and non-life insurance segments are set to grow at high single-digit to double-digit rates through the next years. The country's favourable economic prospects, leading to rising household spending, and rapidly growing population will produce a strong boost in demand for life and non-life products, which will attract more foreign insurance companies and consequently increase the level of competitiveness within both markets . Importantly, however, investors should be mindful of potential challenges which reside mainly in currency movements due to falling oil prices as well as national security issues.
The Nigeria Insurance Report has been researched at source and features BMI Research's independent assessment and forecasts for the insurance sector. It examines industry developments, key growth drivers and risk management projections, including the macroeconomic situation, government policy, regulatory environment and the level of development and potential for growth, broken down by line. Leading insurers are profiled, covering premiums, products and services and competitive positioning.
Full Report Details at
BMI's Nigeria Insurance Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and regional competitive intelligence on the Nigerian insurance industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent insurance industry forecasts for Nigeria to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in Nigeria's insurance market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Nigeria through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, investments and macroeconomic developments.
* Exploit latest competitive intelligence on your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the Life and Non-Life segments, the evolving competitive landscape and business operational risks.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the insurance sector and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
BMI Industry Forecasts
Historic data series (2005-2014) and forecasts to end-2019 for key industry indicators, supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key risks to the main forecasts. Indicators include:
* Life/non-life Premiums: Total premium growth (USDmn), premium growth (% y-o-y), penetration (% of GDP), density (USD per capita) for Life and Non-Life sectors, claims reinsurance, and assets and liabilities.
* Non-life subsectors:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Australia Insurance Report Q1 2016
- Czech Republic Insurance Report Q1 2016
- New Zealand Insurance Report Q1 2016
- Iran Insurance Report Q1 2016
- Turkey Insurance Report Q1 2016